Subject:
MichLUG Meeting - 5yr Anniversary - October 22nd
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.announce
Date:
Wed, 12 Oct 2005 18:33:49 GMT

MICHLUG 5 yr Anniversary Meeting

Description: Get feedback on creations, check out creations by others, and talk about upcoming shows. Guests / potential members are welcome. Send an email to Jason for directions/address. To celebrate 5 years of being a club, we will be grilling burgers and having cake. (Non-member attendees are encouraged to RSVP to help with food planning.) Also Spencer Rezkella host a “Featured MOC” presentation. He will discuss his model and some of it’s history, design, inspiration, etc with the rest of the group.

Date/Time: Saturday, October 22nd, 2005 from 1pm till 7pm

Place: Lester Witter’s house in Saline, Michigan (Just outside Ann Arbor). Email me for the address.

Visit the Michigan LEGO® Users Group on the web at http://www.michlug.org

Questions regarding the meeting or MichLUG in general can be directed to Jason Spears at “jason at michlug dot org”.

The Michigan LEGO® Users Group is not endorsed by or affiliated with the LEGO® Group.

--

Jason Spears
MichLUG/MichLTC