Subject:
MichLUG to display at Curious Kids Museum in St. Joseph, MI Sept 24-25
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.us.mi
Date:
Wed, 14 Sep 2005 15:04:45 GMT

MichLUG has been invited back to display at the Curious Kids Museum in St.
Joseph , MI. This will be our third year with them. We will have a 15'x15'
town/train layout and a Space display.

Dates:
Saturday, September 24th 10am-4pm
Sunday, September 25th 12pm-4pm

Admission: $4.00 per person (This is admission to the museum, there is no
additional cost to enter the contest or see the layout.)

Address: 415 Lake Boulevard, St. Joseph, MI 49085

For more information about the Curious Kids Museum, you can visit their website
at: http://www.curiouskidsmuseum.org/

Questions regarding the display or MichLUG in general should be directed towards
Jason Spears at jason AT michlug DOT org

The Michigan LEGO® Users Group is not endorsed by or affiliated with the LEGO®
Group.

--
Jason Spears
MichLUG/MichLTC