Subject:
Meeting pictures 3-10-01
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Sun, 11 Mar 2001 04:07:05 GMT

(canceled)

Re: Meeting pictures 3-10-01
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Sun, 11 Mar 2001 06:02:02 GMT

I put up puctures from the meeting...

http://www.amyhughes.org/lego/michlug031001

Lemme know if you took any you'd like to add.

Amy

I uploaded some of mine to Brickshelf.

Feel free to use any of them with the MichLug website.

I've also included an MPEG of Steve's rubber band gun in action.
Unfortunately I had the camera set on 15 second capture mode so the file
ended up being a little larger (1.3Mb) than it needed to be - still
worth the download though IMHO.

It was nice to meet everyone and see many interesting MOCs!

--
J. Spencer Rezkalla