Subject:
Peter needs to pick up my pirate ship at the ComicCon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Sun, 19 Oct 2003 10:25:30 GMT

Hey, can someone in the group who is going to the ComicCon teardown please
remind Peter to pick up my pirate ship today at the tear down?

It's the official TLG spanish armada set, and the only official TLG 'pirate'
themed model in the layout.  There is one other one that is a close modification
of same set, but is smaller.

Let me know, thanks.

~Trev