Subject:
MichLUG - Pictures - Table Building Party - June 1st, 2002
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Tue, 4 Jun 2002 21:46:03 GMT

To All,

MichLUG had a great time over at Stgeve Ringe's House building our new
tables. A big thank you and praise from us to Steve Ringe, who did a lot fo
work for this day. We ended up building 24 pairs of 3x6 and 3x3 area LP
(LEGO Plate) tables (30"x30", and 30"x60") and legs for our upcoming shows.

Here are some pictures:

Scott S.