Re: New Star Fighter - (EG-206)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 7 Mar 2002 17:40:31 GMT

Jason,

Very, very nice MOC.  I spotted this on brickshelf and admired it, not noticing
that it was yours.  Therefore I am certain that the opinion was not biased
towards a club member when I formed the opinion.  Keep 'em coming!

Ken

"Jason Spears" <spearjr@hotmail.com> 03/06/02 10:32PM >>>
After seeing how neat of a cockpit the Duplo Egg was, I aquired one for myself,
and here is the resulting ship.

http://www.ozbricks.com/brickcentral/space.html

LMKWYT,

-Jason

MichLUGers - This is what I did with the cockpit/egg some of you saw on
Saturday.

Jason Spears
MichLUG - http://www.michlug.org/
Lego Page - http://www.ozbricks.com/brickcentral/