Re: It's Finally Uploaded!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Tue, 22 Jan 2002 07:10:55 GMT

(canceled)

Re: It's Finally Uploaded!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Thu, 24 Jan 2002 03:29:48 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Amy Hughes writes:
In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Kai Brodersen writes:
The size currently is 38 MG.

It tells me there's 1056K to download (about 1 M). WHat I get when I download • 1
M is a very short clip (the logo), which according to the progress bar is a
small portion of the total length.

Amy

I've had the same problem.  Anyone been able to download the full file?

David Kohrman
Lugnet #1117