Re: MTLC Logo - Idea
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 14:40:49 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Jason Spears writes:

Well I vote for the DTI one, in Black and White.  Very sharp.  I think it >would
look great on our flyers and our shirts (assuming we ever got around to that.)

It looks great, either in color or B&W.  My concern is how it would look
when printed or embroidered on shirts, in pocket-logo size.  I'm concerned
it might be indecipherable.

Also, color (esp red) is more attention-grabbing.  Which isn't necessary for
all situations, but is very handy when wearing shirts at shows.

Steve