Re: Status for Train Show?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Thu, 14 Dec 2000 00:47:42 GMT

Right now most of us are makeing buildings for the display,we
don't specificaly know were each building is going yet,but for right now we
wantto make sure we have enough.

My buildings will be visible shortly at http://www.gunth.com/lego/towntrain.htm

It'll be up as soon as I can; right now my web host seems to be down AGAIN.

Peter