 Organizations / United States / Michiana-LUG / 51
50  |  52
Subject:
Michiana-LUG Super Weekend / Meeting + Show March 14-15, 2009
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michiana-lug, lugnet.loc.us.in, lugnet.announce
Date:
Wed, 11 Mar 2009 11:19:35 GMT

To all,

We have a very special weekend planned, with a big meeting at Chad's house on
Saturday March 14, and our annual display at the SJVRR Swap Meet coming up on
Sunday, March 15!

At the meeting, we'll be discussing future shows for the club, as well as having
a draft.  If you plan on attending and want to be part of the draft, bring a
copy of 6743 Street Speeder (http://shop.lego.com/Product/?p=6743).

Here are the meeting details:

When: Saturday, March 14, 2009
Time: 12:00PM CST
Address:
18314 Balston Circle
South Bend, IN 46637

If you need further directions, or have any other questions, feel free to e-mail
me!

On Sunday, the Michiana LEGO Train Club will be pleased to display at the SJVRR
Swap Meet.

Here are the show details:

When: Sunday, March 15, 2009
Time: 10:00AM - 3:00PM CST
Admission: Individual $4, Families $8
Address:
Elks Lodge
3535 East McKinley Avenue
South Bend, Indiana 46615

Additional Information:
From Website...The Saint Joe Valley Model Railroad club sponsors two swap meets
a year. At our meet you will see about 100 dealer tables. You may find anything
from the newest model railroading products to railroad antiques and other
railroadiana.

We look forward to seeing you this weekend!

Sincerely,
Stefan G.
--
Stefan Garcia