 Organizations / United States / Michiana-LUG / 46
45  |  47
Subject:
Michiana-LTC to display at the RMRC Show - Saturday, January 6
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michiana-lug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.in, lugnet.announce
Date:
Tue, 19 Dec 2006 15:29:21 GMT

To all,

The Michiana LEGO Train Club is pleased to display at the upcoming RMRC Show on
Saturday, January 6.

Event Details:
10:00AM - 3:30PM CST

Address:
Home School Building Gym
5625 Burlingame Ave
Wyoming, MI 49509

Admission:
Adults: $4
12 & Under: Free

Additional Information:
From website...We will have operating layouts for your enjoyment and door
prizes. There will be over 145 tables of trains in all scales for sale.

This will be our second showing with RMRC.  Hope to see you there!

Sincerely,
Stefan G.
--
Stefan Garcia