Re: Meeting Dec 3rd in Monrovia
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Thu, 1 Dec 2005 22:48:55 GMT

Granted I was a bit late in sending it out, but I did send it. Seeing as how my
good buddy Dave changes his email address bi-annually I had an old address in my
master list. I have since updated it, but I really need to try to get updated
addresses from everyone at the next meeting. As it is my wife's birthday, there
is a chance that I won't be able to make it, so I have sent Bryce a spreadsheet
to have everyone fill out while there.

Scott

In lugnet.org.us.lugola, Ryan Wood wrote:
In lugnet.org.us.lugola, Dave Johann wrote:
In lugnet.org.us.lugola, Bryce McGlone wrote:
Email to follow from Scott.

As of today, I've not recieved an email about this, so you might want to remind
Scott about it given that we're two days away.

I'll forward it to you.

--ry