Subject:
LUCNY to show at the Fulton, NY War Memorial 11/13-11/4
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.events
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 2004 13:53:38 GMT

LUCNY will be in attendance this weekend at the Oswego Valley Railroad’s 23rd Annual Holiday Express Model Railroad Show at the War Memorial in Fulton, New York.

LUCNY is proud to be a part of this event once again. This year’s display features a layout area of approximately 18’ x 22’, with additional buildings and automation features awaiting your inspection and enjoyment.

You are all cordially invited to stop by and visit our dynamic layout, which includes an automated metro rail line and station, SNOT city roadbeds, as well as new buildings and scenery. AFOLs and visiting club members are welcome to bring models to run on our three concentric full-run track lines, or share other MOCs and talk shop, of course. We have a lot of fun at this show, and look forward to larger crowds every year. We always have tons of track and yard space to show off our ever-expanding engine and wagon collection. Come see LEGO creativity and building techniques in action!

The show is scheduled for Saturday, November 13th from 10a - 5p, and Sunday, November 14th from 10a - 4p.

Admission: Adult $3, ages 12 and younger free with adult.

Parking is free.

Please stop by and introduce yourself!

Directions to the Fulton War memorial: NYS Thruway to exit 39. Follow routing signs north at Thruway exit to I690, northbound. Follow NYS Route 690 north to the traffic light at the end of I690 (Hencle Rd.) Continue straight on NYS Route 48 into Fulton. In Fulton, go left on NYS Route 3. Go through 2 lights. Just before the bend in road, the War Memorial is on the left and a fire department is on the right.

For a late 1800’s railroad map to the venue :-)

http://www.geocities.com/ejmcglynn/map_image.pl.gif

http://www.lucny.org