  Hassenplug's Connect 4 robot at Child Expo

IndyLUG participated in the Parent & Child Exposition this past weekend (Feb. 28-29) at the Indiana State Fairgrounds. Part of our setup included a table with Steve Hassenplug's AWESOME Connect 4 robot. (URL) This robot does everything on its own, (...) (20 years ago, 3-Mar-04, to lugnet.org.us.indylug, lugnet.events, lugnet.fun, lugnet.games, lugnet.loc.us.in.ind, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic, FTX) !

  Re: Hassenplug's Connect 4 robot at Child Expo

really cool :) Can you open it ? (source program, MLCAD design etc ?) nanobapt (...) (20 years ago, 3-Mar-04, to lugnet.org.us.indylug, lugnet.events, lugnet.fun, lugnet.games, lugnet.loc.us.in.ind, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Hassenplug's Connect 4 robot at Child Expo

(...) A few other people claimed to win, but I was always able to quite their celebrations by showing them the robot had already won (somewhere they didn't see!) I'm still finishing up the web page, where I hope to include some interesting info like (...) (20 years ago, 3-Mar-04, to lugnet.org.us.indylug, lugnet.events, lugnet.fun, lugnet.games, lugnet.loc.us.in.ind, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Hassenplug's Connect 4 robot at Child Expo

(...) Steve, That is an wonderful idea for a robot. I am very intrigued by the hopper and loading mechanism and look forward to further details. Congrats on a great display. KK Quah (20 years ago, 4-Mar-04, to lugnet.org.us.indylug, lugnet.events, lugnet.fun, lugnet.games, lugnet.loc.us.in.ind, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Hassenplug's Connect 4 robot at Child Expo

(...) Just in case people weren't aware, I believe this robot was built for a recent rtlToronto competition. If the idea of C4 robots intrigues you, go read the threads in the rtlToronto group, there were a number of other bots with many different (...) (20 years ago, 4-Mar-04, to lugnet.org.us.indylug, lugnet.events, lugnet.fun, lugnet.games, lugnet.loc.us.in.ind, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX)