  IndyLUG's Space layout at Children's Expo

IndyLUG participated in the Parent & Child Exposition this past weekend (Feb. 28-29) at the Indiana State Fairgrounds. Part of our setup included a space/moonbase themed layout. The space pictures can be seen on Brickshelf here: (URL) Space layout> (...) (20 years ago, 2-Mar-04, to lugnet.org.us.indylug, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.us.in.ind, lugnet.space, FTX) !!

  Re: IndyLUG's Space layout at Children's Expo

(...) wow this is great! What a great event it looked to be, wow. right on. !!! e (20 years ago, 2-Mar-04, to lugnet.org.us.indylug, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.us.in.ind, lugnet.space)

  Re: IndyLUG's Space layout at Children's Expo

(...) Wow!!! I am not a space-head, but that is one impressive layout! The blacktron module(s) is totally awesome! And some of those other modules and corridors make me wish I wasn't so quick to give away my trans-neon stuff. Congratulations on an (...) (20 years ago, 2-Mar-04, to lugnet.org.us.indylug, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.us.in.ind, lugnet.space)

  Re: IndyLUG's Space layout at Children's Expo

(...) Thanks for the kind words! IndyLUG started out like many of the clubs doing train shows, however lurking in the shaddows of our club were many closet Spaceheads and Castleheads waiting for the opportunity to be "outted". You can see that they (...) (20 years ago, 2-Mar-04, to lugnet.org.us.indylug, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.us.in.ind, lugnet.space)

  Re: IndyLUG's Space layout at Children's Expo

(...) Go for it! Make that Moonbase module tonight! Carpe Diem! Go back to the people you gave your trans-neon stuff to and plead temporary insanity! Demand they return it immediately :-) This was a great event for IndyLUG since we had been seaching (...) (20 years ago, 2-Mar-04, to lugnet.org.us.indylug, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.us.in.ind, lugnet.space)

  Re: IndyLUG's Space layout at Children's Expo

(...) Here are some more pictures of the event. (URL) was tons of fun to do and turned out even better then I hoped. The people who were running the show gave us everything we needed. They put us right in front of the entrance so we were the first (...) (20 years ago, 3-Mar-04, to lugnet.org.us.indylug, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.us.in.ind, lugnet.space, FTX)