Re: Indy Star Photos
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Tue, 14 Jan 2003 23:36:49 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.indylug, Steve Martin writes:
Hey all,

I just got off the phone with the Indy Star and a photographer is coming out
to take some pictures tonight at 8 PM.  If you want, come to be in the
photo.  Also, I have to reassemble the mountain module and maybe the
roundhouse module for him to have something to take a picture of, so if you
could come early to help with that, it would be appreciated.

Steve

Just heard from the Star and they will not be able to make it.  They are
going to just do a story without pictures.

If anyone has any photos from Sunday (besides Leah's), please send them to
me at steve.martin@inin.com.  Maybe they can use some of them.

Steve