Re: NMRA National Train Show press release
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Tue, 27 Jun 2006 02:48:24 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Steven Barile wrote:
Hi All,
There has been a press release by the NMRA about our up and coming layout,
thought I'd share it with you.

http://www.nationaltrainshow.org/NTS06Legostory.pdf

For more generic info on the show visit www.iltco.org and there is a news blurb
and linked article with all the detailed information.

And for a view of the layout check out the layout plan at:
http://www.indylug.org/NMRA2006_layouts.htm

Hope to see you there!

Thanks
SteveB

Hey Matt, they specifically mention your USS Constitution.  (2nd bullet)