Subject:
December IndyLUG meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug, lugnet.loc.us.in, lugnet.loc.us.in.ind
Date:
Sat, 3 Dec 2005 15:53:25 GMT

Hello everyone. I would like to announce that the December IndyLUG meeting will be on Sunday, December 18 at 2:00 at Jeramy’s house in Fishers. We were originally planning to have the meeting on the usual 2nd Sunday of the month, but the 18th worked better for more people.

Be thinking of who you would like to nominate &/or vote for in our upcoming club elections. We’re also going to have a gift exchange. If you would like to participate in the gift exchange, please bring a wrapped LEGO related gift in the range of $15.

We’ll be planning the layout for the Great Train Expo in January, so if you have any new ideas for that please have them ready. If you’ll be bringing the same MOC’s to the January show as the October show, that’s fine too; just be ready to remind us what those MOC’s are and how much space they use.

See you there,
David Gregory
IndyLUG Secretary