 Organizations / United States / GMLUG / 128
Re: what states?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.gmlug
Date:
Sun, 5 May 2002 18:27:20 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.gmlug, Fradel D. Gonzales writes:
Hi folks.  I'm moving to Minneapolis.  Is MN includes in this group?  Thanks

Fradel GOnzales

I'm not speaking for the group, but on their website it lists this state
in there...

http://www.gmlug.org/members.html

Actually, Ohio is also there... I noticed that you are "staying" in Ohio.
Good luck, and play well.

Benjamin Medinets