 Organizations / United States / GardenSLUG / 640
Re: (#1 Event Photos) Engineers Week - Liberty Science Center - 2/16/09 & 2/21/09
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.events
Date:
Wed, 18 Feb 2009 22:04:16 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, Eric Sophie wrote:
   Thanks Sir! If you have a sig fig I will display it and give it the tour. What kind of mini fig parts make yours up?

Eric

What an honour!

(With this torso sticker).

Richie Dulin