 Organizations / United States / GardenSLUG / 633
632  |  634
Subject:
NJ AFOL photography assignment request
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nj.new, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug
Date:
Tue, 12 Aug 2008 08:17:06 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Greetings New Jerseyans,
I have fallen in love with a couple of historic buildings in South Orange that I
would like to attempt to model out of LEGO bricks but have only been able to
find a few photos on the Internet and in books. Unfortunately I'm not going to
be able to travel to NJ anytime soon. Would any AFOLs in the Essex County area
be willing to take on a photo assignment (at their leisure) to produce several
detailed digital pictures for me? I don't want to reveal too much yet because it
will probably involve several PaB/Bricklink purchases so I kind of want to "lay
claim" to the subject matter ;)
(maybe I've already given it away...)
I'd be happy to renumerate you for your time (with bricks maybe?) and will
credit you when I finally post my finished MOC.
Please respond via e-mail.
Thanks!
--
Bill Toenjes