 Organizations / United States / DelVaLUG / 4

Re: DelVaLUG
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.delvalug, lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi
Date:
Fri, 30 Jul 2004 12:43:34 GMT

Jim,

Any progress on DelvaLUG?

I live in Berwyn, PA.

Bryan Kinkel

"Jim Foulds" <jfoulds@comcast.net> wrote in message
Hi gang,

    Well alot has changed in the past few months for my wife and I. • Sadly, we
are no longer living in the Mechanicsburg area.  We moved to the suburbs • of
Philadelphia.  While we were in Mechanicsburg, we tried to get a club • going, but
things never really worked out.  Well, now that we relocated, things haved • moved
in a different direction and I am pleased to announce the formation of • DelVaLUG
- the Delaware Valley Lego Users Group.  So if there is anyone out there • that
might be interested in joining, please let me know at the above e-mail.

Keep building,
  Jim and Maelee Foulds

Re: DelVaLUG