 Organizations / United States / CLB / 51
Re: CLB meeting this Saturday?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.clb
Date:
Thu, 17 Feb 2005 15:40:48 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.clb, Joe Strout wrote:
The third Saturday of the month would be this next one, Feb. 19th.  Is there a
CLB meeting planned?

Man, we're slackin.  But it sounds like everyone is pretty busy.  Maybe we
should try for something in March.  I'm out of town the 3rd Saturday.  What
about March 26?