 Organizations / United States / BayLUG / 471
470  |  472
Subject:
SCLTC member visiting in December
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Tue, 19 Oct 2004 19:33:59 GMT

Hello,

I'll be visiting the Bay Area at the end of the year. Along with my wife and
kids we'll be visiting family in Fremont from the 24th to the 2nd of January.

I'd love to hook up with other AFOL durring my stay, maybe put togather a big
holiday train. And I'll be happy to bring a few MOCs as well.

I'm originally from Fremont, having moved to San Diego 1.5 years ago. I've been
collecting LEGO on and off for years, but moving to SD (LEGOLAND) pulled me out
of a second dark age. I even organized the first public AFOL meeting in the Bay
Area, before RTL began. Are Paul G, and Lunatic still around?

And if any of you are ever in the SD area, let me know.

Mathew Clayson
Cel(858) Seven five tw0-2422