 Organizations / United States / 739
Re: Lego Road Show: the Prequel
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.events
Date:
Sun, 22 Jun 2003 18:08:40 GMT

In lugnet.announce, David Eaton wrote:
I took a bunch of pictures (sadly my camera was in the wrong light setting, so
they're a little ... uh.. "pastelly" at the moment), as did Dan & Jenn Boger:

http://www.suave.net/~dave/pre_roadshow.cgi
http://peeron.com/pics/nelug/RoadShowDemo-20030620/
http://peeron.com/pics/nelug/RoadShowDemo-20030621/

Dave - Thanks to you, Jenn and Dan for the pictures!  I enjoyed them immensely -
especially the castle section with all the great jokes.  I'm not sure what I
found funnier - the Wolfpack guys trying to fly with the dragon wings (splat!)
or the treasure hunters digging away right next to the big red X that is
obviously "marking the spot."

Looks like folks are going to have a lot of fun at these shows.

Greg