 Organizations / United States / 64
Re: NELUG at Mindfest, A quick summary and more photo's.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.events, lugnet.org.us, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.loc.us.ct, lugnet.loc.us.vt, lugnet.loc.us.nh, lugnet.loc.us.me, lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 25 Oct 1999 15:07:01 GMT

Eric Kingsley <kingsley@nelug.nospam.org> wrote in message
Plus many many more that I know I have missed and I am very sorry please • feel
free to scold me for forgetting you by replying to this message.

I was there too.
Michael Gasperi

It was a great time that went by in a flash.  The sensor building workshops
I held were packed with over 30 people in each.  I hope to have a full set
of the overheads I used on line soon for those who missed it.  I also took a
few pictures that I'll post as a scrapbook.