 Organizations / United States / 188
187  |  189
Subject:
Lets pick a date for our next NELUG meeting.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us, lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.loc.us.ct, lugnet.loc.us.ri, lugnet.loc.us.vt, lugnet.loc.us.nh, lugnet.loc.us.me
Date:
Thu, 25 Nov 1999 00:18:32 GMT

I talked with Shaun Sullivan today and although he is working on setting up a
Brick Wars meeting he is currently working on studying for his finals and won't
be ready for a while.

I have talked to a couple other members and they would like to get together at
least one more time before the New Year and the end of the World ;-).

I would like some suggestions at to when people would like to get together.
I thought we might like to get together at a different time that our usual
Tuesday meetings just to allow for other members to attend for whom Tuesday
might be a bad night.  We might even want to think about a weekend afternoon or
evening.

If anyone has anything they would like to talk about or do please let me know.
Some things that I would like to discuss include:

1.  Do we want to change our current 18 and over membership requirement in any
way.  I have received some response on the subject athough there is no majority
consesis either so if you have any feelings on the issue please let me know.

2.  I would like to talk about some of the opportunities that Todd has offered
on LUGNET including our own newsgroup lugnet.org.us.nelug as well as a private
members only area that we could possibly use in place of the current mailing
list.

I personally won't be able to do anything between 12/6 and 12/12 but that does
not mean we can't have a meeting during that time.  I am sure I won't be able
to make every meeting although I would make meeting I can.  I would only ask
that someone would sumarize the meeting and E-mail me so I can include it on
the NELUG site.

Please let me know if there are some ideas,

Eric

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/