 Organizations / SciBrick / 279
Re: What is happening with SciBrick??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.scibrick
Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 2005 18:35:33 GMT

   I think the streamlining of the mission statement is a step in a good direction, blazing a path that is more clearcut from the start, so to speak. I can recall sitting in the Mosaic room at Brickfest ‘03 and hearing about SciBrick for the first time. At the time I thought “Wow, this is really neat.” and was excited for developments. I understand that there have been some trials and tribulations but what new organization doesn’t face such things. Anywho, I look forward to the reorganization.

Thank you for the support!

   This post was helpful to me in seeing where things are going. And, to quote Kelly, “it’s always been a cool org from my point of view, and one that I’d like to become involved in at some point (when I have some actual, ya know, MOCs to show).” I concur.

I know there are a fairly large number of people who are interested, but would like to see the org take shape before really committing themselves - which is why I made my post!

Once again, thanks for the support and the good will! I see us doing good things in the future.

-Lenny