 Organizations / GLUG / 11
Re: Plastic and Magic
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming, lugnet.org.glug
Date:
Thu, 6 Mar 2003 15:13:30 GMT

This was supposed to go to .org.glug, but somehow I messed it up. Please see
my complete post in .fun.gaming and reply to .org.glug

Paul

In lugnet.fun.gaming, Paul Coombs writes:
I just wanted to put forth a potential new Lego-based game that people might
find interesting which I've dubbed Plastic and Magic.  I'm a D&Der from way
back and have been working on sort of "porting" it into Lego.  For those of
you who aren't as interested in combat, magic or D&D you probably won't like
it, but if that sort of thing is interesting to you it should be a lot of fun.