 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 1173
Re: Plexi ... again
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Mon, 23 Jul 2001 18:23:46 GMT

Some more pictures.

Fabric definitely stapled to the 2 x 2.  Interesting that there is no
top edge on the this segment, and that they've overlapped the two
pieces.

The base is held on by some sort of black bracket.  You can see two of
them in the above picture, at the corners.

Robin

P.S.  Some "fond" memories of the last show ...