 Organizations / Canada / VicLUG / 53
Re: VicLUG @ Local Train Show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.viclug, lugnet.loc.ca.bc.vic
Date:
Tue, 18 Sep 2007 15:07:22 GMT

Looks like a great display.  I really enjoyed the pictures.  Cool brick built
trees

I have a couple of questions.  Where did someone get the 1x1 bricks with studs
on four sides in _red_ used on the tops of the lamp posts seem here:
I see a few for sale on BrickLink, but I don't think they have appeared in a
set.

I get the Evil Dead reference with the chainsaw hand and shotgun, but I don't
understand the teddy bears
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=2726435 .  Cool anyway, but what
are they a reference to?

Gail Meagher
Unafraid to admit that I just don't understand most things :).
NovaLUG

In lugnet.org.ca.viclug, Ted Godwin wrote:
Well, we pulled it off and there are some pictures online:

Joseph: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=276292
Me: http://www.flickr.com/photos/holgrove/sets/72157602038568720/
John: http://www.flickr.com/photos/j1a3l5/sets/72157602038813636/

Not as big as layouts by you real trainheads but we were pleased with the
result and are already talking about next year.