 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9866
Re: filing bumps off of C4 pieces? (free web hosting too)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 21 Nov 2003 02:32:20 GMT

2 things:

1. I don't see any reason why you should not file off the bumps.  (FYI other
people have built boards and the bumps did not matter)

2.  no one is allowed to use YELLOW and red chips.  if you have a board that
has yellow and red chips STOP USING IT. it is not an official RTL sanctioned
board.

Trevyn Watson wrote:

I bought a C4 board with black and red pieces. I want to file off all
the bumps, to make it easier to drop the pices in to the board.

It seems to me that this doesn't give me any particular advantage,
especially over those who got the yellow and red pieces (without bumps).

So, what does everyone think? Can those of us with bumps on our pieces
file them off?

BTW, 1and1.com has a special right now where you can get their
"Professional" web hosting package free for 3 years.

Chris