 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9524
9523  |  9525
Subject:
sad day in the Magno lego household.....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 9 Oct 2003 01:35:42 GMT

Or my alternate subject line:

Who was the ~DUMB ASS~ who suggested I wash my lego in the laundry
machine with an old pillow case!!!

----------------------rant------------------

YEP!

(gimme a beat G!)

(buufff bbbbfffffff bbbbbb BBB FDB b BBFFFF)

here is the story, yo yo yo

my ol' lady says we gotta buy a new house.  so I start to take apart
some of the older larger models to put into temporary storage so that I
can make the house look bigger. (just don't ask!!)

I start into the 8480 space shuttle, and I learned 2 things:

1. it is a FINE piece of work.
2. it took a while to take apart
3. the dust on this model was B A D !

so I remember that if I put the bricks in some sort of cloth/mesh bag,
and toss it in the laundry then its a good way to "wash lego"

SO I DID!!!!

I retire to the east wing of my castle, and start to watch
enterprise.....

at the end, I decide to check on my lego.

.

..

a perfect Lego size hole was ripped into the pillow case and a goodly
sum of my formerly complete 8480 space shuttle is now either washed away
to the fecal matter treatment plant, OR is sitting at the bottom of my
washer!!!!

I'll never know how many rivets, 2L axles, and other sub small bits were
washed away.

BUT I AM MAD!!!!

GRrrrrr!!!!!

Chris