 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9015
9014  |  9016
Subject:
block scoreing....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 7 Sep 2003 19:02:55 GMT

damn ....

damn....

damn.....

my robot was DONE!!! all that was left was the tweaking.  and maybe if I
wanted to colour co-ordination.... then bruce casually mentions this:

---snip from the rules----

Each black block is worth one point, while each white block found in
competitor's space counts as minus two points

WHAT!!!!!

AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

as of 5 min ago my robot was happily processing white bricks out of the
pit....

damn damn damn...

now I need to do a rebuild to have it look for BLACK!!!!

am I the only one?

Chris