 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9011
9010  |  9012
Subject:
40% coverage!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 7 Sep 2003 01:29:15 GMT

My anti-X time is 40% pit coverage!

-my bot has a platform base.
-a great arm (22" long*)
-and a EOAT that no only sucks bricks from the bottom of the pit, BUT
also sorts them AT THE -TOOL HEAD!!!!!!

Chris

* yes yes calum, I know we have an 18" CUBED rule.  but a smart guy like
you knows that we have a hypotenuse of 25.45"