 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8951
8950  |  8952
Subject:
question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 1 Sep 2003 22:40:25 GMT

Hey guys-

Do any of you know the shelf life of an RCX brick? The reason I ask is because I
recently took mine out (I just openned my mindstorms set, 2-3 years after it was
bought), and it isn't working. If any of you could help me I would appreciate
it.