 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8942
Re: FS: prototypes for "the rice game"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 1 Sep 2003 16:03:01 GMT

i figure with so many people struggling for even a concept

http://news.lugnet.com/org/ca/rtltoronto/?n=8933

than this auction is sure to be a hit.

Chris

oh look, is that a BRICK that my robot just extracted from the rice?

Go ahead...kick me when I'm down...but, I will have a robot by Sep 13 and it
will kick your butt.

Should anyone feel like they want to bid on Chris's ideas for a robot...I'd like
to say congratulations, you have officially sunk as low as you can go!

Bruce