 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8934
Re: Rice Robot
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 31 Aug 2003 22:34:08 GMT

that way I'm sure to beat Chris

Big words bruce considering that you said this:

Guess what, it's an
absolute failure!  Just finished taking it totally apart.  Now I need a new idea

Bruce

if ya want, I keep all my old almost working prototypes.  I can let you have a few
if you find that this game is too hard for you.

I mean, Iain, "claims" to be going away that day. Dave K conveniently has another
wedding.

I've not heard a peep from John, or Ivan.

Ka-On says this:

  So far it is the hardest game I made a robot for.  I don't know if
my 3rd prototype arm will work, or just give me a twisted axle

and ever since that little "dance" between me and wayne at king of the hill, I have
a personal gripe with Wayne. so he's my competition. not the rest of you.

my new motto:

One brick more than Bruce.

Chris