 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8915
8914  |  8916
Subject:
limited slip (aka clutch gear)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 30 Aug 2003 19:58:38 GMT

do any of you "no life"(1)  genius' know how to make the clutch gear
less slippy???

I'm using a clutch gear (for the first time) and it works, but my EOAT
can get too heavy with all the bricks I'm going to scoop.  and then
the slip..... slips.

And that's bad.

if it was a bit more stiff, that would be good.  does doubling them up
help?

Chris
(1)  John, Calum, Bruce, Iain, I KNOW your all home, just like I am. we
have no lives. just accept it.

--
Chris