 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8571
Re: Coming to Waterloo!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 19 Aug 2003 18:31:48 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Allan Bedford wrote:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Jeff Van Winden wrote:

Hey Larry, Did we not see you like two weeks ago? ;)

Maybe... it was kind of a blur... :-)

I'm just getting caught up on the posts for the past few days.... I cannot make
tonight, but is any one intrested in trucking down Wednesday or Thursday night
to beat up (errr... Bug... ok, Talk to Larry?)

Something's happening tonite already, I think, but I am not at all averse to
more than one get together this week. I can come that way some, I don't mind.

It was sounding like Dave was only available tonight, so I made an executive
decision... which is very unlike me, but hey why not?

Unless everyone wants to be mean to Dave and switch it to another night, is
tonight o.k. with anyone interested in coming?  And if someone has a better
suggestion than the Chapters/Starbucks... speak up!  Otherwise, it will be nice
to meet you there tonight.

Allan

If Jeff VW can organize the rtlToronto Posse for tomorrow and/or thursday night,
and if you, Allan, want to tag along with the majority, by all means!  No
worries here.

At the rate the issues are piling up on my desk, tonight's looking rather sucky
as well, which is just going to make me totally unhappy, for that's since last
Tuesday that I've been working late on these viral issues and/or power problems.
So if posse rtlToronto goes tomorrow, I'll leave the 'bye bye' dinner early and
get tagged en route to Waterloo.  If posse rtlToronto decides for Thursday, then
I'm out :(

Dave K
-who really does want to meet Larry for the *first* time, unlike most of you,
who have already met him