 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8540
8539  |  8541
Subject:
Day ONE. Wasted.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 19 Aug 2003 02:40:29 GMT

:(

well, I had on it being productive....

home, lego, jeff/susan..

but no.

Shane comes over (a REAL bachelor) and drags me all over town eating
poutine for supper, and shopping at price club for mastercase' of stuff.

now @ 10:39.....   I gotta think about getting up for work tomorrow.

:(

maybe tomorrow....

Chris