 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8363
8362  |  8364
Subject:
too much of a good thing.....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 30 Jul 2003 20:54:36 GMT

....(moan)

ugh.

I don't feel so good.

like a teen with new found freedom, I have had the house to myself for
the past few days.

it all started Monday when Kate and Abby
http://www.themagnofamily.com/ , went on a week long cottage vacation to
tobermorey http://www.bmts.com/~northland/chiche/chiche.html

I have to stay and watch the shop  http://www.hollynorth.com/ , so I get
the house to myself.

so, like any single guy, I start to B L A S T the 80's tunes, watch WAY
more Strongbad   http://www.homestarrunner.com/firsttime.html  than any
human should in one sitting,all the while building slightly defective
8455 Back hoe sets  http://guide.lugnet.com/set/8455 , AND

   EATING MORE JUNK FOOD THAN ALLOWED BY MY CHOLESTEROL DOCTOR.

So, I was a "good boy" and packed my lunch for today.  after 7 (??)
years of marriage I've gotten very used to Kate packing me a wholesome
lunch.

TODAY :)

I : )

HAD   a 300G bag of *FREE  Doritios super Nacho chips, and to wash it
all down, a 1.9L thing of orange gatorade.

Oh, and I threw in a peach. for the fruit portion of my diet.

about 1/2 way through the chips, I start to feel woozy.  but since I'M A
FREE MAN (for the next 3 days)  I was not going to let that stop me.

now, at about 3/4 through the bag of chips..... I had to stop.

I feel that between the gatorade http://www.gatorade.com/ , and the salt
from the chips, my electrolytes are through the roof.  which might
explain why when i watched the 2003 Demo reel
http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/video/lego-072903-demoreel.mpg
for the 8th time,  I think I saw some subliminal images of Calum as a
child. http://ase.tufts.edu/epcd/photos/level2/boy-asian.jpg

then in my salt induced stupor I signed up rtlTorono as  " The
Incorporated States of RtlToronto"

into this online government game.

http://www.nationstates.net/cgi-bin/index.cgi/target=display_nation/nation=rtltoronto

who knows what I'll do next.  maybe I'll make Derek King...
http://www.kidpraha.cz/puppetgallery/images/king.jpg  or something.

All i know is that I don't think I can watch any more strongbad.

Chris

* Free chips because my mom called frito's http://www.fritolay.com/ and
ask about this lump of dough she found in a bag of chips, so they mailed
her 3 coupons for $3.99 off any back of frito products.