 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8119
8118  |  8120
Subject:
Just the NMRA pics folks--no comments, dialogue, or expatiation (for now)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 21 Jul 2003 04:23:56 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Is late, I’s tired...

Few things

Probably the most fun I’ve had with my clothes on...

Well, it was fun anyway...

THere were many many people, and I didn’t take alotta pics of anything.

I did, however, take time-lapse video from a built-in cam on the layout that I’ll edit down from 6 hours to something manageable...

I had an absolute blast, even though my camera batteries died.

I also want to point out htat I didn’t break anything this time.

A further huge thank you to Mark Riley because I’m telling you, the DCC was awesome this weekend. We ran the two main loops from 1 RCX, and Derek got the booster working up top in Altenberg. As well, many many things were very neat to watch--the automatic crossing gates using Jeff E’s magnet sensor, and the details on the layout that the contributing people had...

So with much thanks to

Calum, Jeff, Derek, Jeff, Jeremy, Iain (Chris). Oliver (who showed up to help set up). I’m sure I missed folks but again, is late and I’m just running on adrenaline...

Enjoy the pics...

Notable neat-o things--

Jeff’s wonderful chop saw and compressor

A mock up of the Toronto LEGO Zoo Event Road Show thingy that went on a few weeks back

Jeff’s farm

Have a boo at the other pics:

http://sparky.i989.net/nmra0307.htm

Sparky’s Space--Where Sparky has his Space...