 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8084
8083  |  8085
Subject:
RICE HO!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 17 Jul 2003 14:01:29 GMT

I'm spoken with the library and they cashed the cheque. We are booked
for Sept. 13. for the "rice game"

As soon as I get my hands on the back hoe I'm  gonna win this!!!

actually everyone should know all this already BUT since I've switched
from netscape to crappy IE and M$ outlook, I'm having lugnet issues. so
I'm still using Netscape as my news reader, and posting via e-mail, but
I had to find a way for M$ to play nice and share SMTP with Netscape.

so really this was just a TEST post, but I was too lazy to figure out
how to subscribe to OT.Test.DONT-READ-THIS-DAVE.K

Chris

Why do solar calculators have an off button?