 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6448
Re: SMASH up DERBY!!! date set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 10 Feb 2003 03:34:31 GMT

Message has 1 Reply:
  Re: SMASH up DERBY!!! date set

(...) Gee, Angelo, the *serious* techheads put autopilots in their aircraft so that if it becomes clear that the freqs are jamming, they return and do a flaps-down landing on the emergency runway using the two VORs you set up at the start of the (...) (22 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)