 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5895
5894  |  5896
Subject:
So what does Dave do wit hhis time?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 7 Dec 2002 07:12:14 GMT

Derek's probably deep into lots of grey plates...

So here's something that folks may want to peruse at their leisure...

http://sparky.i989.net/mmisc.htm

LOR.

Well, where to start?

First, inspired by Rob, Eric Sophie, Jennifer Clark, Hitoshi, and Chris.

I may work on it more later, but right now I'm very tired after an intense
week+ of building.

As always, drop me a line letting me know what you think.

Take care,

Dave K
-who is now off to get some much needed rest.