 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5280
5279  |  5281
Subject:
[rtlToronto] rtlToronto/live1 Hockey Game photos online
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 31 Aug 2002 01:06:41 GMT

Hey folks,

The photos from the live1 event are online here:

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/lego-062902-index.html

Congrats to Robert Ziman and Co. who won the prize of a RoboSports package
donated by Ben Medinets.

As a side note, it's highly likely live2 will use the 8475 RC hardware, as
it seems much more reliable and responsive.  So there's your reason to go
and spend the money now :)

Calum