 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4935
Re: [rtlToronto] 2002 Demo Reel
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 22 Jul 2002 21:33:51 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Calum Tsang writes:

This is the rtlToronto 2002 Demo Reel (Been Caught Stealing) that was
presented at Brickfest 2002 this weekend:

Stunning! Another great video to show to family and friends! So, how did the
talk at Brickfest go? Was there a big audience? Were people really
interested? Are we famous now? :)
Rob