 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4808
Re: Done... Train 4
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 3 Jul 2002 16:38:40 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, David Koudys writes:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, David Koudys writes:
'xept the interior details, and there are no firetrucks yet...

http://sparky.i989.net/legop1.htm

Sweet- It's cool you're modelling based on a real building.  I'm trying to
do that too for a project I'm working on.  Don't worry about the interiors.
Interiors are for the weak! :)

Calum

Thanks Calum

I was inspired by your Nortel building :)

Now we just need a train show to show off or buildings!

Dave

Amen!!!! :)

We (Calum, Derek, Jeff, and I) were eating at Swiss Chalet....mmmmm, yummie!!!
:) .... after Live 1.  Calum was talking about having a smaller / more
integrated layout for the next Train event.

I have been thinking about this.  My thoughts have been in light of a
long and protracted strike by Toronto City officials, and the very real
possibility of not being able to have it at the usual spot at the library,
that we see if we can have a small train display at St. Jacobs Lego Store,
if they will let us.

I know currently (from recent recon by members of RTL) that there is soo
much stock that the children's play area is swamped...but I think in September,
when the Christmas season is underway, that stock should dissapate, and there
should be enough room to have a decent display.

The only problems I see are getting permission from the store to run the
layout, and procuring tables for the modules.   I don't think St. Jacob's
is that far away for any of us to go to.

Anyways, this is my suggestion.

thoughts on the title...

Train4 ... railroad to Utopia