 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 18449
    December Dinner - Postponed 1 week!!!! —David Koudys
   I 'got the sickness' 8 days ago. I'm testing negative now but I still don't want to risk anything or anyone. So we're postponing the Retro Toronto Lego Dinner by a week!!! See you *NEXT* Friday - December 15th - Dinner starts at Swiss Chalet @6:30 (...) (5 months ago, 8-Dec-23, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)